Well, this was pretty much a test to see how I’d end up working if I decided to ink drawing and erase the graphite (it’s been a long time since I’ve done it this way… since before I drew pony). I also got some blending practice in, although the scanner didin’t pick up the light violet very well (only the stuff I blended with the regular violet, really), so she looks a little shinier than she should. I purposefully made the ink lines uneven in most places to see if that could be a stand in since doing furry outlines with the pencil crayons wouldn’t look very good if I was inking. It turned out okay, I guess. Barely better than leaving the graphite as outlines, anyway.
This ran me about 90 mins. Sketched in 2H, inked with a 0.1mm pigment liner (probably need something slightly thicker) and coloured with Prismacolors.